Involvement in Plot
Kerah is rescued by reptoids when she kills the Wheel Bat . She's told she's the chosen one and goes on a mission to find the earth crystal. Then just outside it she finds Tattoo , or Verloor (His true name, I think. When you get Tattoo, talk to the reptoid in the first house you see when you get to Varanus.), and they go on a mission, then they cross the laval lake.
Varanus contains an item shop, an equipment shop, an inn, a spell forge, a weapon forge, a library, a Yalortian monastery, and many houses.
Take note, to get to the spell forge, you have to check ALL the houses! Also, you get a soul stone in the library, after talking to Veneficus, and completing his quest. The spell forge does NOT have a sign.
Bob'f Itemme Shoppe - Farre ole yore itemme neeydfe! We felle Poshonf andde wepponnfe andde evrythyng!
Bob'f wepponne Shoppe - Farre ole yore wepponne neeydfe! We felle Poshonf andde wepponnfe andde evrythyng!
- Sabre (Sabre + HandGuard)
- Handaxe (Hatchet + WoodenGrip)
- Spear (BronzeSpeartip + WoodenShaft)
- ApprenticeStaff (GlassOrb + WoodenShaft)
Bob'f Smithy - Farre ole yarre itemme foarjynnge neeydfe!
- Bronze Blade
- Potion x 5 (house)
- PhoenixDown (monastery)
- 42 gold (inn, upstairs)
- Potion x 5 (west side of town)
- FigJuice x 2 (monastery basement, need Earth Crystal)
- Pseudolonewolf appears in the Yalortian Monastery.
The basement of the Yalortian monastery can be accessed from a door near Pseudolonewolf. A locked door and a chest containing some FigJuice is on the north side of the room, past a lava pool. The door serves no purpose in the current version, as there is no way to open it, but it may become significant in the remake.
- Varanus is a genus of Old World reptiles, but its members are more commonly called 'monitor lizards'.