I'm a terribly old-fashioned wiki user who never got into the whole "userboxes" thing. I'm more used to editing wikis with less...extras, mainly the KoLwiki.
I may use this page to store cryptic notes or links to hard-to-find-articles that are nonetheless useful.
- Can't go above 100% status resist
- Can't go above 200% elemental resist
- For monsters with equipped items, encyclopedia shows:
- Base stats
- Adjusted def,mdef,atk,eva(?)
- Adjusted resistances
- Equipped items have the same effect on enemies as on PCs.
- Equipped items that change atk, def, mdef replace original (shadowblade bandit = 25)
- exp in bestiary is that obtained by a character who has not struck the killing blow on a monster of the same level.
- Received EXP for one who has not struck the killing blow is enemy level/player level * displayedexp, rounded down.
- If a player kills a monster of the same level, exp gained is 2xbase + 100.
- If an enemy dies on its own turn (poison, bleed, requiem, dirge, etc.) all party members gain 2x exp, with nobody getting the kill bonus.
- EXP +20% is applied after the initial rounding down.
Create articles for minor characters (self-defined as not in encyclopedia, at least 5 lines of dialogue, not a monster without a head image).