A synthetic monster, designed by Francis Marmalade from scratch by experimenting with new patterns rather than cloning the ones that produce monsters in nature. It's designed to be less violent than wild monsters, to prevent unfortunate accidents.Bestiary description
In Miasmon, a Protonculus is a Synthetic monster. It is the monster which you begin with.
Wild Protonculi can not be found anywhere.
Protonculi have completely neutral stats. They have no strengths or weaknesses.
Protonculus can use Light and non-elemental attacks. It is able to protect itself and cause itself to regenerate.
- Proton Shot
- Energy Barrier
- Doesn't work
Obtaining and Evolution
The player starts the game with a Protonculus already on their team. More Protonculi can only be obtained by cloning them in a Miasmachine for 9999 Syanra.
It can evolve to:
- Aerosimos by using an Air Totem.
- Hydrosimos by using a Water Totem.
- Pyrosimos by using a Fire Totem or Museum Book.
- Geosimos by using an Earth Totem.
- Its name comes from proton and homunculus, meaning 'artificial lifeform'.