This article is too short to fully cover its subject.
Gun-type beasts must possess a gun-like weapon or appendage with which to fire bullets.
- Armour Piercing
- A sharpened bullet that ignores defenses.
- A fiery attack that also sometimes causes a burn.
- Heat Laser
- A white-hot beam of light that ignores the target's defenses. It also lowers their vitality.
- Hot Shot
- A fire-elemental bullet is shot, which deals damage.
- Pebble Shot
- An earth-elemental bullet is shot, which deals damage.
- Shock Shot
- An air-elemental bullet is shot, which deals damage.
- Splash Shot
- A water-elemental bullet is shot, which deals damage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.