A large natural cave complex just northeast of Goznor, in the mountains. Sparkly gems are abundant in these caves, which are dug up by miners because they feel like it or it's their job or something.Encyclopaedia description
The Gem Mine is in northern Goznor, being the first dungeon in MARDEK Chapter 2: A New Hero and the third dungeon overall in the series (first and second are Dragon's Lair and Soothwood, respectively).
During MARDEK Chapter 2: A New Hero, the mine was briefly occupied by a group of bandits, led by Muriance, who attempted to find the Water Crystal of Belfan. The miners expressed that the Crystal wasn't in the mine, leaving a disbelieving Muriance to search until he was stopped by the Royal Guards of Goznor, as their final test to become guards. After that, it is possible to return later and explore more of the mine. In MARDEK Chapter 2: A New Hero, the left and right paths are able to be explored, both containing items, and a lake can be found to the north, also with treasure. MARDEK Chapter 2: A New Hero is the only chapter (currently) that allows access to the right path, as it is blocked in MARDEK Chapter 3: Keystones.
Terrestrial areas except entrance and right passage
- Leech Bat x2
- Leech Bat x3
- Drillion x1
- Chrysophage x1
- Brown Mantid x1
- Bandit x1 (during the mission only)
- Bandit x2 (during the mission only)
- Leech Bat x2, Drillion x1
- Leech Bat x1, Chrysophage x1
- Angry Cod x4
- Bandit x4 (MARDEK Chapter 2: A New Hero plot battle)
- Gope x1 (MARDEK Chapter 2: A New Hero optional battle)
- Muriance x1 (Boss - MARDEK Chapter 2: A New Hero only)
Central path (south)
Central path (north)
- Dreamstone #14 (only in MARDEK Chapter 3: Keystones)
- The crystals in the mine are white reskins of the GreenCrystal tile/key item in the Lost Monastery in Deliverance.
|V · D · E||MARDEK|